I have had a lot of people asking me how to outsource, and I was inspired after reading a friend’s blog to post some resources I’ve used successfully to outsource many projects over the years.
Hope you find it useful!
- Online Research (eg basics like finding keywords, to advanced like researching for a business plan)
- Programming (within a managed framework, on a project basis)
- Content (writing or re-writing of content, press releases etc)
- SEO – some elements eg content creation
- Website design
Tips & Tricks
- Tips and tricks on outsourcing from my mate Keith Mander
- Tim Ferriss always has something interesting to say
Finding Outsourced Resources